Call Center QA Analyst
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
You will act as an independent guardian of service standards within the business, assessing and understanding the quality of our service delivery to members. You will work alongside the Training, Client Services and the Operations teams to ensure we consistently improve in line with corporate requirements as well as our vision to become the most trusted company in the world delivering personalized services to individuals.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Travel, Lifestyle and Dining industry, strongly desired
- Experience Training and Coaching employees to drive service quality standards
- Language requirement both proficiency in local language (English) both written and spoken
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Flexibility to work on different shifts to cover all coaching and workload schedules, including late nights and weekends
- Dependable: Able to work scheduled shifts; be on time, no unjustified absences (6 months)
- Communication - your communication style is confident and persuasive with excellent verbal and written communication skills (telephone and email communication) to effectively communicate with clients, management and business partners
- Passion for the client, member and service delivery standards - You are an advocate for the client/member, you can demand excellence from others
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others
- Discretion - Ability to handle sensitive and confidential company matters
- Common Sense - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Responsible - Accountability for one's conduct
- Independence - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, be self-motivated
- Attention to Detail - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion
- Multitasker - Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Computer Proficiency - excellent computer skills in MS Office, CRM tools, and Internet.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ten GroupSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.