Tempur Sealy of Albany NY is looking for hardworking and reliable individuals with a Class A CDL who can work efficiently in relocating trailers in the plant's loading area to assist delivering some of the most highly recognized brands in the mattress industry.
Drivers are expected to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Liberal employee purchase plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and pension & 401K participation available
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posess a current and valid Class A CDL.
- Safe driving record with no more than one accident or moving violation within the previous 12 months from date of hire.
- 12+ months of verifiable driving experience (defined as interstate operation of a Class A combination vehicle/tractor trailer) within the previous three years.
- At least 22 years of age at the time of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent.