Tempur Sealy is Hiring CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers
Home Most Weekends - Earn $80-$85k/Year - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Class A CDL Truck Driver is responsible for transportation and delivery of company products to retail customer locations within a specific regional base. Additional responsibilities may include delivery/pick-up of raw materials and other backhaul loads when applicable. Drivers are expected to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times. Overnight trips may be required several times throughout the work week, but Truck Drivers are home on most weekends.
- Earn $80-$85k per year
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- All new 2019 Volvo's!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan available through the union
- Liberal employee purchase plan
- Home Most Weekends
- Possess a current and valid Class A CDL
- Strongly prefers that any candidate not have more than one accident or moving violation within any 12 month period in the last three years
- 12 months of verifiable driving experience (defined as interstate operation of a Class A combination vehicle/tractor trailer) within the previous three years is preferred but not required
- At least 22 years of age at the time of hire
- Previous experience with electronic, on-board recordkeeping systems
- Previous experience working in customer facing roles
If you are interested in Tempur Sealy - Apply Today!