Senior Recruiter and Account Manager
Temporary Staffing Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly
Our organization is looking to hire an experienced and professional Senior Recruiter and Account Manager for our Tampa office.
The ideal candidate will have recruiting experience and a managerial background, be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, but most importantly be a team player and go-getter.
Mon - Fri
8:00am to 5:00pm
The Senior Recruiter and Account Manager will interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients. Post job ads in various online channels, evaluate applications and provide shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. Set time aside each day to visit clients, meet with managers who have hiring needs and/or follow up with people we have put to work. Assist colleagues in recruiting efforts and collaborate with management for recruiting improvements.
· Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates.
· Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media.
· Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.).
· Network with candidates offline during job fairs.
· Screen resumes and job applications.
· Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
· Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates).
· Prepare candidates before interviews with clients.
· Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities.
· Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations.
· Fill senior-level positions.
· Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
· Participate in management meetings to prioritize sourcing efforts levels across all open positions.
· Assist other recruiters in filling job requirements as needed, based on workload.
· Build our business and relationships with clients.
· Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs.
· Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice.
· Grow existing accounts.
· Ensure client retention.
· Drive aggressive growth and profitability in a sustainable manner.
· Must be a self-starter and initiator
· Must have 2 years of recruiting experience
· Must have 2 years of management experience
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be a good verbal and written communicator
· Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Temporary StaffingWhy Work Here?
As part of our team, you will be part of an energized group that focuses on competitive collaboration and continuous support!
BusinessView all jobs at Temporary Staffing