The Case Investigator is a public health professional that is responsible for the following:
- Receiving reports of persons suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19.
- Locating and interviewing the identified candidates.
- Clearly and concisely gather information about symptoms, exposures and identifying others with whom might possibly be infectious.
- Investigator will be responsible to determine if the case is part of a larger group with a higher risk of transmission.
- Monitor and document the person’s compliance with isolation protocols
- Responsible to coordinate with Epidemiologists who are investigating outbreaks.
- Enter information in a statewide database with the assurance of accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge of public health practices, communicable diseases, disease control and epidemiologic methods.
- Ability to manage, compile, analyze and present data.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing with diverse audiences.
- Ability to work with a variety of computer software packages.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in public health.
Highly Desirable Qualification:
- Master’s of Public Health or related field
- Understanding of medical terminology and principles of exposure, infection, infectious period, symptoms of disease, presymptomatic and asymptomatic infection.
- Basic skills of crisis counseling and case management.
Resumes must represent some or most of the above experience to be considered.
Temporary Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?Since 1980, Temporary Solutions has been a preferred partner for Staffing in Recruiting to our clients in the Northern VA area. We support a diverse range of industries, including higher education, State, City and Local Government entities, non-profit and commercial organizations and Fortune 500 companies. We have many administrative, customer service and HR opportunities open each day: Temporary, Temporary to Hire, Direct Hire and project based
Let us put your unique skill-set to work.
Virginia Beach, VA