Office Administrative/Receptionist work for various organizations at the front desk area and complete duties such as greeting guests, making appointments, developing schedules, answering to customer inquiries, handling correspondence, doing paperwork, and maintaining a professional image.
17. Procure, organize, and file relevant material invoices, purchase orders, contracts, tax exempt certificates, etc. required for proper completion of customer invoicing.
18. Utilizing supporting documentation and computer information, prepare customer invoicing, edit reports, and ensure their proper submission for review.
19. Prepare final customer invoices, including the completion of all supporting paperwork.
20. Answer customer inquiries and provides and provide back-up reception support to ensure professional office operations.
21. Interact and communicate positively and effectively with company employees, customers, and other agencies.
22. At times review and collection of delinquent accounts by making telephone inquiries and mailing late notices.
- Interact directly with customers presenting a polished and professional image.
- Take customer payments and provide customers with receipts.
- Receive and process payment.
- Balance cash against receipts and prepare deposits.
- Ensure that the lobby, cash desk and safe are ready for the day's business.
- Maintain customer activity logs.
- Process night drop payments.
- Process incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Prepare the daily cash report correctly and within established time frames.
- Prepare the miscellaneous deposit.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.