We are seeking a Leasing Housing Coordinator for this exciting and rewarding Temp to Perm position! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Associates degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. Two years of experience in public housing administration may be substituted in lieu of each year of college.
B. EXPERIENCE IN RELATED FIELD:
1. Two to four years’ experience in customer service in the public or private housing sector.
2. Bilingual experience (Spanish), preferred.