Immediate opening for an excellent part-time and permanent opportunity with this industry leader. The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of Billing and Customer service experience, a High School diploma, the ability to multi task, proficient at Excel, Outlook and Word.
Job Duties Include;
- Create Invoices based on Customer orders
- Process all Accounts Receivable
- Collections and Client contact when necessary
- Coordinate information received from corporate regarding shipments
- Answer and respond to Customer Service calls
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Management reports
- Create contracts to reflect customer orders
- Track inventory by entering shipments into the computer
- Report any Human Resource related issues to the Corporate Human Resources Dept.
- Enter payroll data to an outside payroll service software program every other week
- Other duties as assigned
This position will be approximately 24- 26 hours per week, Monday through Friday. This position offers great flexibility in the schedule, and as such could be 4-6 hours per day or 4-8 hours per day depending on the amount of amount of days chosen.