I am an entrepreneur seeking a full-time, computer-savvy full charge bookkeeper who is detail-oriented, accurate, organized, loves numbers, craves structure, and has a blast balancing things. You are passionate about the job you do and want to excel in your own life.
You are a numbers person and always have been. Truly everything can be distilled down to numbers and it is a passion and extension of you. You get a special thrill when everything balances and is all in its place!
You have incredible attention to detail, always check your work, and consistently produce very reliable, consistent results. You can accommodate the needs of the other staff (teamwork) but working alone provides you the autonomy and focus you enjoy.
We are a small accounting, bookkeeping and consulting business currently located in the Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa area and 95% of my clients are using cloud-based accounting and office solutions. During COVID-19 we are considered an essential business. Though remote work at home is possible eventually, initially the requirement for this job is in person at the office until full training is completed and trust is earned.
- Performing full-cycle accounting for your assigned clients - from accurate entering of monthly transactions to reconciling bank and credit card accounts and then checking work for accuracy
- Providing daily assistance to the owner from answering emails, to responding to clients, to performing daily accounting tasks for various accounts
- 4-5 years previous experience in accounting to include possible experience in payroll, merchant and account reconciliations, invoicing and billing and financials reporting
- 2-5 years knowledge/experience in Quickbooks Online and MS Excel is a must
- Must have excellent computer skills and ability to learn a large number of software applications quickly. Though all our clients use Quickbooks for their accounting, they all use different banks, POS systems, Merchant accounts, bill pay, CRM and workflow applications we need to access to do our work. Some of the most used applications are Bill.com; Slack, Active Campaign, MS Word, Citrix Sharefile, Gusto payroll, Intuit payroll, Google Drive, Gmail,
- Ability to prioritize and jump from one client task to another each day (this doesn't frazzle you but adds interest to your day!)
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong character of integrity, reliability and consistency
- Excellent customer service by phone or in person (rare) as well as clear, grammatically correct and respectful communication using email (daily)
During COVID-19 we are considered an essential business. Though remote work at home is possible eventually, initially the requirement for this job is in person at the office until full training is completed and trust is earned.
Templin Accounting & Business Services Inc
Why Work Here?
Awesome owner; a lot of room for growth and advancement; great staff and quiet work environment!
San Diego, CA