Tempest Telecom Solutions is a leading provider of infrastructure equipment and related services to major Telecom Carriers and Network Operators throughout North America. Our offerings include wide variety of equipment, services, logistics, and repair programs and solutions. Our management team has been working together building high-performance technology distribution companies since 1984.
Candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated, and professional. They must be able to think on their feet, be flexible and most importantly, provide critical support to a dynamic, high-energy executive. The right candidate will have the desire to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, they must take direction well, follow through on all projects and duties and have a positive attitude and eagerness to take the initiative and help where needed.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interacting with clients, vendors, and staff
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage travel itineraries
- Handle all daily administrative tasks including daily/weekly reporting and basic bookkeeping
- Assist with personal errands and activities as needed by the CEO
- Assist with arrangements of corporate events and special projects for the office
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidate will:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills; customer service skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Able to maintain discretion and handle/manage confidential information