HVAC Service Technician Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Grow your career faster with the best in the HVAC industry.
At TemperaturePro, we know that to deliver the highest quality work for our customers we need to hire the best HVAC technicians and provide them with the tools and support to succeed. We are a modern and professional company where HVAC technicians can do their best work and get paid well for it. Ambition and experience are rewarded here with opportunities to fast-track your career. If you take pride in your skill and want to work with the A-players in the industry, apply to join our team today.
Service Technician Managers earn between $80,000 to $90,000 based on performance commissions
Why Join TemperaturePro?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at TemperaturePro
- Ambition is Rewarded. TemperaturePro is a company to rapidly grow your career with. We are growing so fast that there are new roles and opportunities all the time. You can develop your skills faster and take on management and sales opportunities over time.
- We Value Your HVAC Experience. HVAC experience is recognized and highly respected here. Technicians are involved in decisions that guide the way the business is built, including the team we hire. We are building the business the right way, with a tight-knit team of all-stars.
- Earn What You Deserve. We offer great pay, benefits, and a commission structure that provides a secure lifestyle. We also value work-life balance so you get paid more to work a less stressful job compared to other HVAC companies.
- Come Work With The Best. Our technicians take pride in doing high-quality work and are given the tools, time, and support to do their best work. We strive to be the leaders in our industry and the best at what we do.
TemperaturePro is the fastest-growing professional HVAC franchise in the United States. That means our team members have many opportunities for growth, enjoy a positive work environment, and receive exceptional compensation and benefits. Each location is independently owned and operated, so our employees get a tight-knit team environment with the benefits and support of a national brand. Our goal is to be the best at what we do by providing an exceptional customer experience at affordable prices within a transparent process. In the years to come, we see ourselves as the undeniable, nationwide leader in professional HVAC services.
What You Bring to the Table
As our Service Technician Manager, you have dual responsibilities. You manage and oversee HVAC operations as a manager, as well as go out into the field and troubleshoot and service systems, as an experienced technician. You use your trade and management skills to facilitate a team atmosphere through example and attitude. You develop technicians at all levels with our service program. With company objectives in mind, you conduct daily technician check-ins, reinforce company processes, and maximize training opportunities. Additionally, you maintain communication with all customers, workers, owners, and ensure quality HVAC services. You feel great seeing how much you contribute to helping our business run smoothly!
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You are EPA Certified and have at least 7-10 years of HVAC experience. You have demonstrated a strong performance record in the HVAC industry through your career and your actions with previous employers.
- You’re a good problem solver with experience troubleshooting, repairing, servicing, and/or installing various HVAC systems.
- You have experience managing technicians or employees to work efficiently.
- You always take pride in your work. You like to do things right and would rather focus on quality than speed.
- You are friendly with strong communication skills that enable you to connect quickly with customers. You like to go after the sale and earn 5-star reviews.
- You are trustworthy and reliable - people trust you in their home!
- You are ambitious and want the opportunity to grow your skills and career faster than in previous companies you’ve worked with.
- NATE certification and experience with Service Titan are not required but highly recommended.
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a company that rewards experience and ambition in a professional work environment, join our team today.
Successful applicants will hear from us within 2 business days. We conduct in-person interviews to determine if you’re the right fit.
Powered by JazzHR
TemperaturePro - Tulsa
ConstructionView all jobs at TemperaturePro - Tulsa