Job is Located in Carrollton, TX,
Job Description: Operations Manager-HVAC TemperaturePro Dallas. Serving all of Denton County Texas and Southlake and Irving, and Collin County Texas. Office based in Carrollton Texas. MUST HOLD A TEXAS HVAC LICENSE IN ORDER TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. Feel Free to call me if you have any questions. Tim Walker
At Temperature Pro, be part of a rapidly growing HVAC Company with a national footprint working in the residential and light commercial space. This is a locally owned and operated business that firmly believes in taking care of their associates and always putting their customers first by delivering only the highest quality world-class service experiences.
At TemperaturePro we value your opinion and will strive to maintain an exceptional work environment that rewards performance and provides tools, training, support and resources needed to provide an outstanding service experience for all of our customers.
We are a young and ambitious company that is looking for highly driven individuals who wants to join our team and help us build our new business into something special. We want to win our customers for life.
Our Operations manager will play a critical role in helping us build our business in the Dallas Market. Our service areas will include all of Denton County Texas as well as Southlake and Irving, and all of Collin County. This position will report directly to the owner/president and will be included in all strategic decisions and will have responsibilities in running the day to day business operations.
The Operations Manager will serve as the direct manager of the installation and all service staff. As such, this individual must be able to effectively supervise employees, reward and encourage superior performance, provide support and training, and deal with performance related issues if needed. This position must have a strong background in HVAC and the ability to provide technical assistance to the installation and service associates when needed. This position must be able to effectively work with customers and all vendors in the Dallas Area. Our operations manager may actually be first point of contact in many instances and must be courteous, friendly and professional. This position will also manage all sales activities and office staffs. You must hold a Texas HVAC license in order to apply!
If you are a HVAC professional with experience in the Denton County, Dallas Market, and want to be a part of something special with unlimited growth potential and are a huge believer is delivering an unparalleled customer service experience, then we want to talk with you about this exciting opportunity.
We will offer the following Compensation/ Benefits
- Highly Competitive Salary $65,000-$100,000
- Health Insurance 100% Paid
- 401k with Match
- New Trucks
- New Equipment
- New Comfortable Uniforms
- Gas Cards
- Smart Phones
- Performance based bonus plans
- Company profit Sharing
- Paid Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to grow And a chance to be a part of something very special. With owners who really are driven by taking care of their teams, and delivering outstanding customer service and growing our business responsibly with a hands on approach.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid TX DL. Good save clean driving record
- NATE Certification
- Active Texas HVAC Contractors License Mandatory. You will hold our license.
- EPA Certification
- Strong Belief in demonstrated Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to Pass a Drug Test and Background Check
- Be Entrepreneurial, and willing to drive revenue and great service. You will run this business. And be a partial owner. Be willing to make great decisions. Have a proven track record.
- Oversee and Manage and Hire High Quality Service Techs
- Administered vacations, and provide associate reviews
- Daily review of service tickets invoices and payments
- Review and direct customer service inquiries
- Provide leadership and training and support for all service techs
- Direct weekly technician meetings
- Manage service technician’s performance number and metrics
- Identify opportunities to fix performance deficiencies and develop actions to correct
- Plan and develop training plans for development of teams
- Oversee all installers
- Oversee daily installation schedules
- Oversee and administer vacation policies and reviews
- Review of all start up sheets, quality control forms, and installation documents
- Review customer comments and or concerns
- Facilitate weekly meetings with installations teams
- Provide training and development for all team members
- Identify performance deficiencies and develop plans to correct deficiencies
- Plan development path for each installer
- Review quality audits
- Review Job Layouts for compliance
Manage all supply and vendor relationships
Set up vehicle inspections for proper supplies and parts inventory
Assist in setting up shop storage for parts and inventory
Order Supplies as needed.
Assist in managing dispatcher.
Oversee and manage customer service specialist
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing start up air conditioning company with a big heart and big dreams of owning this market by providing outstanding customer service to each and every customer every single time guaranteed. We will deliver the best quality service experience by being honest, doing what we say we will do, providing consistent and reasonable flat rate pricing and buying the best equipment and parts available. We will only hire the best people who believe in our vision and want to be a part of this exciting opportunity. This opportunity will allow you to grow professionally and financially and be a part of something big!!
Preferred Skills and Education
- Minimum Experience Required:Mid-Career (5-10 years)
- Minimum Education Required:High School Diploma
- Certifications:EPA 608 Universal; Master HVAC License; NATE - A/C; NATE - Heat Pumps