RDH (Registered Dental Hygienist)- Make your Own Schedule and Choose Your Pay
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $70 Hourly
Pay Range: $40-$70/Hour
We are looking for skilled, dedicated and friendly registered dental hygienists who want to take their career to the next level. By joining TempMee you’ll have access to opportunities for temporary shifts so you can work on your days off or full time permanent work.
Hygienists will be working with multiple offices in nearby areas helping them promote good oral health practices among their patients, provide treatment and assist in various procedures as well as perform routine hygiene duties.
With TempMee you can lead a happier, healthier life where you can balance your work schedule, choose your preferred rates, and get paid within days of completing your work.
Schedule: Flexible, Pick which days you want to work
TempMee is the #1 app for dental staffing. Our community of dental professionals have earned over $5 MILLION since our launch in late 2019. Some of the benefits of joining TempMee include:
- Full control of your schedule:You decide when and where you want to work.
- Competitive rates:You can apply to the jobs with your preferred rates and even submit counter offers to negotiate a better pay.
- Guaranteed pay:Upon confirmation of shift completion, payment will be issued in a matter of days, not weeks.
- Career advancement:Build your resume. Seasoned and entry-level hygienists will get to work in different dental office environments, use different software and tools and so much more.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents.
Dental Hygienist Requirements
- Associate degree, diploma or certification in Dental Hygiene from an accredited school
- Active state license to practice Dental Hygiene
- Mastery of dental terminology, procedures, and instruments
- Good communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to use an x-ray machine
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
HealthcareView all jobs at TempMee
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?