Manager, Facilities and Maintenance
- Expired: November 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager, Facilities Maintenance
The Manager, Facilities and Maintenance provides leadership for the North Adams production facility by maintaining the highest level of Temescal Wellness standards of Safety, Automation, Security, Sanitation.
- Hire, lead and supervise the work of the Facilities and Maintenance group.
- On-going training/mentoring of the team.
- Actively troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues without supervision.
- Responsible and Accountable for Safety, Security and Sanitation in the North Adams locations.
- Responsible for all regularly scheduled maintenance for all HVAC, Controls and Production Systems, Water Systems, Lighting, Chiller/Power Plant, and Boiler.
- Delegate tasks appropriately and effectively to Facilities Engineers
- Oversee and properly escort all required contractors, ensure safe and compliant practices from contractors at all times.
- Responsible for developing a Repair and Maintenance budget in conjunction with Finance and other Senior Managers
- Responsible for all landscape activities including lawn care, mulching, Weeding, shrub and flower plantings, and exterior appearance of North Adams location.
- Responsible for all basic electrical and lighting repairs.
- Responsible for all basic plumbing, painting and mechanical repairs.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned from time to time by Temescal Wellness Operations Director.
- Minimum 5 years experience actively Managing Facilities in the Greenhouse, Agricultural, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Manufacturing Industries
- Proven track record Managing and Maintaining Chiller/Boiler/Power Plant Systems
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or certifications in: HVAC/R, Electrical, Plumbing, and Controls systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of controls calibrations, 24v systems.
- Proven work history of facilities management including grounds and all required Interior Repairs.
- Accountability for your own actions; as well as your potential team's actions and outcomes.
- Teamwork based approach to managing cultivation;
- You have a start -up/ owner's mentality: you don't mind rolling-up your sleeves and doing what it takes to make everything work because you know the future rewards are worthwhile
- You are comfortable with the cannabis industry and appreciate the growth potential that it presents to you
- Strong bias towards action even in times of uncertainty.
- Ability to maintain a safe and friendly work environment for employees
- Ability to clearly and respectfully communicate to personnel, customer groups, and senior management.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects, bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, cutting and fine manipulation.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Competitive starting salary range of $75,000 - $80,000 commensurate with Experience and Education
- Generous performance-based bonus
- Employer pays approximately 75% of medical, dental and vision insurance, including for family members
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work arrangements possible
- Mission-driven organization with an excellent work-life balance
Temescal Wellness is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
AddressNorth Adams, MA
Real EstateView all jobs at Temescal Wellness
Get fresh Manager Facilities jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.