Telzio is a Los Angeles based business telecommunications software and service provider that delivers services globally. We combine a user-friendly web interface with enterprise features to offer scalability and leading functionality. Our focus on innovation, ease-of-use, and five-star support empowers teams to connect to their customers and communities, from anywhere. Telzio customers range from small businesses to enterprises including Samsung, Clorox, Universal Music Group, and Ulta. We are passionate about supporting nonprofits and enabling millions of people to get help through Telzio-powered hotlines.
This is a customer-facing role that requires a strong technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, and a positive and helpful attitude. We pride ourselves on delivering top-tier, personable, and consultative customer experiences.
This position is fully remote and will be required to work from 8am to 5pm PST during the initial month of training. Following training, work hours will be from 8am to 5pm EST.
Why work at Telzio?
- Modern, tech-oriented product and innovative team
- Entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Health insurance, stock options, and other benefits
- Deliver accurate and prompt handling of customer support requests via phone, email, chat, and remote session
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve issues, and engage with product and development teams to solve more complex issues
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Telzio platform and help customers navigate and utilize all the various features
- Prioritize and manage ticket lifecycle to ensure timely resolution and communication with customers
- Translate technical-speak and troubleshooting steps for business users, and communicate thoughtful, customized solutions
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable in network troubleshooting
- Experience working on both Mac and PC
- Excellent troubleshooter and problem-solver
- Strong phone etiquette and written communication skills
Why Work Here?Since 2013, our focus at Telzio has been on building modern technology to keep people connected to their customers and communities. People around the world use Telzio to work where and how they want, and get great support when they need it. We're passionate about supporting nonprofits, and changing the industry through transparency and innovation. We’re forward-thinking, agile, and work fast to develop new features. Our platform attracts well-known customers from all over the world, and together, we can dominate the market.
Be part of a growing team and an innovative, large-scale platform.