Accounting & Finance Manager
Telzio Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Telzio is a business telecommunications software and service provider based in Los Angeles and delivering services globally. Our customers range from small businesses and nonprofits to enterprises including Samsung, Clorox, Universal Music Group, and Ulta. We have experienced positive monthly growth since day one and are looking for someone with the skills and drive to grow with us into the next phase.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage all aspects of accounting and finance from top to bottom. We are positioned for hyper growth and you should be passionate about taking part in that effort. This role requires someone with experience but also the right attitude and willingness to take on any task no matter how big or small.
This position is remote with the option of working in the office when it reopens.
Why work at Telzio?
- Entrepreneurial, tech-oriented, and fast-paced team
- Early stock options at a profitable and growing startup
- Significant leadership role and impact on the future of this company
- Manage all aspects of accounting and finance
- Develop cash flow and projection models and prepare budgets
- Build complex models to analyze and optimize carrier costs
- Assist in various corporate, business, and regulatory matters
- Ensure compliance and reporting with various entities including USAC
- Coordinate with accounting and legal firms
- 5+ years of related experience
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Expert financial modeling skills
TelzioWhy Work Here?
Be part of a growing team and an innovative, large-scale platform.
Since 2013, our focus at Telzio has been on building modern technology to keep people connected to their customers and communities. People around the world use Telzio to work where and how they want, and get great support when they need it. We're passionate about supporting nonprofits, and changing the industry through transparency and innovation. We’re forward-thinking, agile, and work fast to develop new features. Our platform attracts well-known customers from all over the world, and together, we can dominate the market.