We are seeking a full-time Accounting Manager with strong accounting skills for our operations. This position encompasses four key areas of the Employer’s business operation: Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources and Administrative services. Occasional travels for business and training purpose both domestically and internationally is required at this position.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of AP, AR, general accounting, and cost control principles. An accounting degree is required for this position. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
This person should be organized and detail oriented, efficient, and able to manage multiple tasks, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and possess strong computer skills.
Other duties and responsibilities necessary for this position include:
- overseeing the calculating, coding and posting of accounts payable and receivable;
- Developing and providing weekly reporting;
- Assist in other accounting and HR functions when required;
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with accounting software; and
- Reading and speaking Mandarin is preferred.
Teltos Quartz Stone USA, Inc.