UX Product Manager
UX Product Manager
Location: Covington, GA (Atlanta metro area)
PureTalk, Telrite, and H2O Wireless are nationwide providers of low-cost, no-contract wireless services operating on the nation's largest and most reliable GSM network. As an admired, veteran-owned company, we offer excellent career opportunities for talented professionals who are passionate about achieving results. We provide a well-rounded compensation and benefits package, along with a unique work environment in Covington, Georgia.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented UX Product Manager to join our marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to research and design usable interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate concepts. As a key member of our marketing team, you will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work cross-functionally to seamlessly design user experiences across our family of wireless brands, including Pure Talk, H2O Wireless, and Life Wireless. In this role, you will implement strategies, be hands-on during implementation, and ensure that our digital products are consumer-facing, validated, and meet production deadlines. We are looking for someone who has experience working in multiple direct-to-consumer (DTC) B2C digital ecosystems.
- Design user experiences by creating user flows, wireframes, task flows, journey maps, and hi-fidelity prototypes, and collaborate with UI designers to implement elegant design solutions.
- Conduct research on competitors' UX and product strategies to inform and enhance our own designs.
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional teams, including UI designers, brand managers, programmers/developers (front-end and back-end), and project management.
- Shape viable and valuable solutions with a test-and-learn mindset, utilizing a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Engage in portfolio prioritization to help set the strategy and product roadmap for the team.
- Manage expectations, dependencies, and resolve blockers to ensure smooth project execution.
- Network with key contacts outside of your area of expertise to stay informed about industry trends and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design.
- Bachelor's degree in a related business or technical field.
- Proficiency in UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, UXPin, Adobe XD, or InVision.
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq or Sketch.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, with attention to detail and effective prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent time-management and process-management skills.
- Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Strategic approach to problem resolution, along with the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, design, and project management counterparts to deliver deliverables on time.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, and innovative mindset.
- Creative and process-driven thinker.
- Previous experience in wireless, cable/ISP, satellite, TV, or other subscription-based industries is a significant plus.
- Acceptable background and work eligibility verified through E-Verify.
Please apply now. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply now if you are interested in this position. Note that the job information provided in this posting is not all-inclusive, and other duties and responsibilities may be assigned and subject to change based on business needs and management directives. We kindly request that you do not make phone calls or solicitations. While we would like to respond to every inquiry, the volume of submissions prevents us from contacting candidates who are not close matches for consideration.
Telrite HoldingsCovington, GA
BusinessView All Telrite Holdings Jobs
Get fresh UX Product Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.