TELOS Global, an automotive stamping facility in Caryville, TN is seeking a Quality Manager. The Quality Manager is an integral member of the site management team and is responsible to manage the Quality System for the plant, in accordance with the organization's corporate Quality System and the ISO/IATE 16949 standard and/or other applicable standards for the automotive industry or customer-specific requirements. TELOS Global has a large number of customers including OEM's and Tier ones. We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated and willing to grow within the company.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in technical field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of five (5) years in Quality leadership role in manufacturing work environment. Prefer automotive hot stamping experience.
• Experience must include ISO/TS, APQP, PPAP, SPC, IATF, FEMA; direct customer interface; utilization of problem solving methods and techniques such as such as 8D, Six Sigma, leading projects to address/reduce quality defects and customer concerns; interface, reports and report-out to managers; internal and external audit experience; leading and coaching Quality professionals; participating on a cross-functional team, etc.
• Audit experience CQ19, VDA, IATF 16949, BQF, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and ISO 14001
• New program launch experience and program management
• Oversee TELOS Global quality management system, manage metrology lab, and destruct lab
• Mange a team of quality technicians, quality supervisors, and engineers
• Support quality in new program launch and PPAP requirements