1. 5 years of experience in JHA, JSA, PTP, AHA or similar hazard assessment documentation reviews.
2. 5 years of field Construction Safety Supervisor experience
3. 5 years of EHS Facility auditing and program experience
4. Willing to travel in rural and remote locations
5. CHST, ISO 45001 or equivalent certification
1. Obtain knowledge of Project locations.
2. Travel to project tower site or facility locations
3. Review employee and subcontractor work environment, work performance, tools, equipment, inspections and JHA documentation for hazardous acts, hazardous conditions and EHS compliance.
4. Perform EHS Facility audits to ensure compliance to Federal, State, local and ISO 45001 requirements.
5. Document and communicate all issues identified, including behavioral and noncompliance with EHS requests.
6. Document any resolutions/corrections immediately performed.
7. Identify, document and communicate any employees or items that should be recognized for EHS achievements.
8. Create and continually update a trending log on repetitive issues and recommend long term corrective actions.