Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
• Looking for an enthusiastic to support our business development team.
• Be enthusiastic to work in telecom world. Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape is a plus.
• Make lots of call and email to our clients on daily basis
• Require short term travel with in the north east region to meet with clients.
• Ability to grow new executive customer relationships for strategic alignment to drive new solutions
• Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency achieving results and demonstrating ROI for Business Development.
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
• Creative, Innovative thinker, constant learner.
• Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other collaboration tools
Telnet, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Benefits and lot of room for growth.
Telnet, Incorporated is a consulting firm providing complete Telecom and IT solutions globally. Established in 1995, Telnet has been providing innovative and competitive solutions to wireless operators, equipment vendors, as well as government and other commercial entities, in form of turnkey operations or technical outsourcing. Telnet provides its clients with superior products and customized solutions that give them the edge in today's competitive market place. Telnet's dedicated staff is committed to your success.
BusinessView all jobs at Telnet, Inc.