Key Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
You will be working to maintain successful, long term client relationships and utilizing strategic sales models to grow your base of key accounts. In addition to growth within the business you will be working to satisfy your customers’ needs and requests in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer focused.
Essential Job Functions: the below listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed
• Responsible for developing and implementing sales plans for national and regional key account – Account maintenance, promotional planning, long and short-term strategies, innovation, etc.
• Owns assortment planning and POG creation at assigned retailer(s) – Is familiar with the full assortment, sku prioritization, channel specifics and each customer’s results.
• Owns sales call preparation and internal (Telmark) business planning for assigned retailer(s) includes creating a selling story Presentation and full analysis of data to provide direction to retailer(s)
• Involved in order management process/issues/ EDI/shipping/logistics matters for assigned retailers(s)
• Manages trade funds and makes incremental spending requests (with projections/ROIs) – includes building an annual promotional plan with all funds accounted for and while adhering to budget
• Creates annual forecasts, actualizes monthly and updates forecast with updates on a weekly/monthly basis. Participates in forecasting calls with the Demand Planning team.
• Regularly conduct detailed consumption and/or shipment analysis of trends for your retailers – promotional analysis, innovation performance, best sellers, etc. Identify challenges in consumption and suggestions for improvement.
• Cross functional collaboration with various departments as needed to meet retailer(s) goals and needs.
• High School diploma
• 3-5 years’ experience selling consumer packaged goods
• Exceptional active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Teams
• Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work under deadlines
• Experience building concise decks. Ability to tell a selling story to communicate the desired results.
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting, managing trade funds, joint business planning and strategic planning in the short, mid & long term.
• Experience analyzing consumption reports and ability to identify trends and challenges and plan for adjustments accordingly.
Looking to hire for a start date in 60-90 days
Schedule Availability: Monday through Friday- 8 hour shifts within the hours of 7AM and 7PM
Job Type: Full-time
Work Environment: Office setting with positive culture or remote If out of state (some travel may be required)
Communication method(s) used: Phone. Email, Microsoft Team, other client interface platforms as needed
Telmark Sales SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Amazing Environment, Great benefits and excellent work life balance
Telmark Sales Solutions is certified as a 100% minority-owned firm. Our sales associate-centric environment fosters independent thought throughout our entire organization. We bring a fresh approach along with an unprecedented level of experience developing telesales programs for leading companies in food, drug, natural and service industries.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Telmark Sales Solutions