This job will be part of the Services Solutions Group, which helps customers manage test instruments across the instruments' lifecycles - calibration, repair, technology refresh, asset management, consulting, training and product purchase alternatives. With service centers in over 30 countries, Services is a people intensive, local business.
The Loveland Primary Standards Lab is looking for specifically qualified individuals who can perform various administrative and logistics tasks.
Through in-depth understanding of the organization's activities, provides support to professionals and management for any of the following responsibilities: document creation for support organization or external customers, performing delegated administrative responsibilities of service tech role, call management, office automation assistance, remote team support, etc. Responds to customer inquiries, acts as liaison with product divisions and other internal entities for customer feedback.
Specifically, you'll be part of a team calibrating and maintaining 3458A Digital Multimeters, multifunction calibrators, thermal voltage converters, four terminal pair standards, resistors, shunts and similar reference and primary level standards.
- Provide Shipping and Logistics team coordination, planning, and assistance as required
- Prepare outgoing and incoming shipping, workflow and regulatory documents to internal and external customer orders in compliance to all international requirements.
- Prepare Dangerous Goods shipments in accordance with current IATA & 49CFR regulations / requirements (preference given for existing IATA / 49CFR Certification Holders)
- Review, create and edit all work orders to align with current capabilities and policies
- Part / Inventory process management including status, inventory control, shipping documents and other administrative requirements
- Create and manage all department supplies, parts, equipment and accessory orders
- Coordinate all internal equipment for appropriate level of calibration performed with appropriate internal or external calibration facilities
- Create, revise all internal orders, checklist, and workflow documents. Manage the work in progress listings and priorities accordingly
- Generate, revise and track all repair quotations
- Manage all order exceptions
- Generate, track and provide status on all outsourced calibration and repair activities
- Review outgoing orders to ensure work order and customer compliance