Program Manager 5/PM5
Telligen Tech, Inc Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- At least two years of experience in contract management including hardware, software and cloud agreements required.
- Demonstrated professional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness including the ability to negotiate.
- Knowledge of IT concepts and systems, especially outsourced services and software as a service (SAAS).
- Ability to manage conflicting stakeholder needs and wants. Ability to distinguish what is required versus what is "nice to have".
- Strong ability to collaborate with others including ITS staff, legal and procurement staff, and program leaders to craft contracts that align complex needs with contractual requirements to achieve program outcomes.
- Under the guidance of the Vendor Management Office (VMO) Administrator, manage the entire contract lifecycle setup, negotiation and award, monitor, and close. Maintain up-to-date contract templates.
- Provide guidance in choosing the appropriate procurement vehicles. Interface with program offices, Department of Administrative Services (DAS), Legal and ITS technical teams for a smooth and efficient award of contract.
- Provide contractual support and guidance to internal staff that manage vendor projects, identifying potential risks in the context of contract provisions.
- Monitor contracts while interfacing with agreement managers across different program offices.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and workflows for contract procedures.
- Develop metrics across key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure strong performance management.
- Author and/or review requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), deliverable- based information technology services (DBITS) and task orders to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in evaluation of vendor proposals, IT procurement, selection criteria and best-practice procedures.
- Collaborate with procurement staff to optimize the procurement of cost-effective acquisitions.
- Foster analytics-driven decisions based on strategic vendor contractual data.
- Uphold a central vendor repository to ensure effective contract management and vendor relationships, and plan for major software upgrades, ensuring that change management procedures/methodologies are used.
- Utilize a customer-focused approach to delivering contract management services to internal customers providing training, support and/or guidance to agreement managers as needed.
Telligen Tech, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Telligen Tech, Inc