Video Studio Manager/Marketing Specialist
Telestream, LLC Nevada City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
For more than two decades, Telestream has been at the forefront of innovation in the digital video industry, pioneering file-based video transcoding and high-quality media exchange over IP networks. Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions that allow businesses and consumers to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise. Many of the world's most demanding media and entertainment companies such as CBS, BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC, Comcast, Direct TV, Time Warner, MTV, Discovery and Lifetime, as well as a growing number of users in a broad range of business environments, rely on Telestream products to streamline operations, reach broader audiences, and generate more revenue from their media. If you're looking for an industry leader in the high growth area of video, Telestream is for you.
Position: Video Studio Manager/Marketing Specialist
Location: Nevada City, CAPosition Summary
Our video studio manager works closely with product marketers, product managers, sales and executive staff to create video and live streaming content for both internal and public facing purposes. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will be a company-wide resource. In addition to the responsibility of maintaining the setup and equipment used in our studio, you will be a technical director for our live streaming productions that include press events, webinars, and live shows for marketing purposes.Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the connectivity and equipment in the Telestream video studio. The equipment includes cameras, cables, microphones, sound board, and backdrops for video and chroma-keying.
- Collaborate with on-screen talent to create storyboards for recorded video and live streaming productions.
- Technical directing recorded and live streaming content by operating Wirecast and related video applications. This also includes creating storyboards and specifying graphics needed for the productions. Note, a Telestream graphic designer will produce the graphics.
- Maintain the schedule for the studio
- Editing video in collaboration with product marketers, product managers, and other functional groups as needed
- Organize and maintain the Telestream YouTube and Vimeo channels in cooperation with our web team
- Intermediate to advanced level capability to operate live streaming production software; experience with Wirecast preferred
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot studio equipment including cameras, cables, microphones, sound boards, capture cards, and other related devices
- Experience and knowledge of video editing, screen capture, and live streaming
- Experience designing and directing live streaming productions including shot creation and specifying graphics for shots and lower thirds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be required to collaborate with many functional groups within Telestream
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills with an intellectual interest in current and new technologies and techniques in video production, especially for live streaming
- Familiarity with configuring and maintaining YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Hands on experience with ScreenFlow and Wirecast products a plus
- Ability to be on site in the studio in Nevada City, CA when required by job responsibilities
Job Posted by ApplicantPro