Inside Sales Specialist
Telestream, LLC Nevada City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
For more than two decades, Telestream has been at the forefront of innovation in the digital video industry, pioneering file-based video transcoding and high-quality media exchange over IP networks. Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions that allow businesses and consumers to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise. Many of the world's most demanding media and entertainment companies such as CBS, BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC, Comcast, Direct TV, Time Warner, MTV, Discovery and Lifetime, as well as a growing number of users in a broad range of business environments, rely on Telestream products to streamline operations, reach broader audiences, and generate more revenue from their media. If you're looking for an industry leader in the high growth area of video, Telestream is for you.
Inside Sales Specialist Nevada City, CA
- Prospect qualified leads, existing clients, and targeted prospects.
- Develop lasting and productive relationships with our channel partners through frequent communications via phone and web conferencing platforms, using e-mail as a secondary form of contact.
- Create and implement a territory plan to ensure there are an adequate number of trained resellers to cover the assigned geography
- Work diligently to grow the sales opportunity pipeline to acceptable levels as defined by management
- Provide prompt and timely pre-sales support to the Regional Sales team by sending and reviewing qualified leads via phone and email with them.
- Become a Telestream enterprise and desktop product expert and evangelist.
- Regularly meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas determined by management
- Determine if there is an opportunity to increase customer satisfaction by suggesting added software functionality whenever appropriate.
- Create accurate, complete quotes and deliver them to the customer promptly.
- Directly close business when appropriate using suggestive selling techniques and methodology.
- Develop strategic relationships within and outside our current market segments.
- Lead Management and reporting using Salesforce customer retention management.
- Accurate and timely input to Salesforce.com by daily entry and updating of customer opportunity information
- Manage assigned lead queue.
- Confirm customer purchase orders by verifying pricing and part number accuracy.
- Participating in social networking to help drive market awareness.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or an acceptable combination of education and work experience
- Sales experience with exceptional phone skills and a positive attitude.
- Technical understanding of Telestream's product line.
- Experience in the broadcast/video technology /digital media industry.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Advanced understanding of Mac OSx and Windows Operating Systems.
- Ability to set priorities and/or ask for assistance in setting priorities if needed.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
- Ability to travel as required (tradeshows, training)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNevada City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Telestream, LLC