Telesis, Inc. Lincoln, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing Ordering and Receiving Technician
Since 1985, Data Security, Inc. has been the world leader of National Security Agency (NSA) approved degaussers for the Department of Defense (DoD). As data storage technologies continue to evolve, the NSA continues to develop new standards for erasing, sanitizing and disposing of data storage media. Through innovative design, we hold several patents for hard drive degaussers, tape degaussers and hard drive destruction equipment.
The Manufacturing Receiving Tech is an entry level position responsible for order receiving, unpacking, inspecting and storing incoming shipments and orders. They maintain required records and report any inconsistencies or issues following standard procedures.
- Unpack, inspect, count, sort and store incoming parts and materials
- Use shipping records to verify accuracy
- Perform quality checks on materials
- Troubleshoot damage and/or discrepancies, maintaining documentation for reimbursement or reconciliation
- Backup to the Manufacturing Warehouse Tech
- Follow detailed schematics for assembly of products
- Quality Assurance
- Inspection of products
- Calibrate and maintain assemblies for proper function
- Troubleshoot and repair products
- Final product testing
- Workplace Safety
- Complete training and perform daily checklists for equipment used on site (ie. Forklift, manual and electric pallet jacks, hoists, lift tables, etc.)
- Follow all safety procedures and policies
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- Technically orientated
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a stable and repetitive environment
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, dependable and dedicated
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
40 hours per week, must be available 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Flexible schedule available once fully trained.
Required Education and Experience
A high school diploma or its equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
A high school diploma or its equivalent with one to two years of experience in a manufacturing and/or production setting
$12-$15 an hour
Join our team! Apply now at http://telesisinc.applicantpool.com
ManufacturingView all jobs at Telesis, Inc.