We are now offering BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Work at Home Positions! Please note, presently these openings are limited and may require you to work on site at some point in the near future!
Our Recruiting Team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD to qualify *NO EXCEPTIONS*
4 GB RAM (minimum 6-8 GB preferred)
- Dual Core Processor
- 500 MB of hard drive space
- Ethernet port (system must be using Ethernet connection and wifi must be disabled)
- USB port available for headset (softphone users and LMS users)
- Windows 10 Operating System It must be windows 8 or 10, windows 7 will not work. The requirements are firm!
- USB Head set
- Chromebook is not a viable option!
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions including billing issues
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems in a timely manner while ensuring excellent customer service
- Provide technical support including diagnosing, researching, identifying, testing and implementation of solutions to resolve product issues.
- First call resolution
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
What we're Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and hardware
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral & written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer's issues.
- Compassionate customer service mindset
- Ability to interact with various types of customers
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- 1 year Customer service experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer