Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
The primary function/purpose of this job. Handle customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal and external clients related to pharmacy benefits. Work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner. Assist members in understanding and maximizing the use of their pharmacy distribution program. Use computerized system to gather information and respond to questions. Document issues and resolutions in a common database. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Handle inbound queries from member, provider and physician through chat. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable.
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
- Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs.
- Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety
- Minimum of 6 months of customers service experience
- 1+ years previous experience preferred but not required
- Health insurance customer service environment
- Medical background
- CPT codes
- Medical coding
- Provider office operations (i.e. claims, processes, etc)
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to clearly convey messages to co-workers, supervisor, others in the organization, and to our providers
- Computer skills a must
- Interpersonal skills required to work well with others
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
Education: High school diploma or equivalent