Customer Service Coordinator / Admin
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Perform a variety of tasks to coordinate and process services and repairs with Telepath Corporation's external and internal customers. Creating, processing, scheduling and completing services trouble calls, preventative maintenance and projects. Dispatch technicians to service calls, maintain open issues and service call logs to closure, assist customer service, and coordinate activities of the Services Departments.
- Receive, prioritize and schedule telephone and email requests for service and quotes including parts required.
- Understand nature of customer issue and communicate issue to field technicians.
- Follow-up with technicians to obtain status of service calls.
- Follow-up with external and internal customers on the status of service calls and job walks.
- Enter billing charges and submit service orders to Accounting for billing.
- Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) data entry, equipment inventory review and research.
- Process parts requisitions for equipment repairs and for stock.
- Provide outstanding customer service along with updates to internal and external customers.
- Assist accounting department in preparation and researching customer orders.
- Check and report on Customer Repair status and action items.
- Duties include Open &Closing the office, Opening door to greet guests.
- Assist in preparation and completion of Customer Reports.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI), track progress, compile and prepare PMI reports (collect and mail PMI forms) as appropriate.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate well with customers, PWC personnel, and technicians.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and skills useful.
- Candidate should be able to multi-task, provide accurate and clear details, and have strong follow-up skills.
- Must be computer literate with experience and knowledge of creating spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Two-year college degree or higher is a plus.
Telepath CorporationWhy Work Here?
Telepath offers competitive compensation to all of its employees.
We are wireless communication systems integrator, Telepath Corporation, has been in business since July 1978. Our core business is to provide command and control programs, which include Complex VOIP Two-Way Radio Systems, Security Camera Systems, access control, wireless networking, emergency vehicle build-up, and RF Signal Re-Enforcement to high-tech manufacturing, transportation, utilities and public safety entities around the world. No matter what your organizations mission, your communications network is critical to its success. Your end users are on the move, demanding instant access to people and information. They need communication that is reliable, secure and always available, whenever -- and wherever -- they need to be in touch. We have integrated networks across both geographic and technology boundaries, providing improved reach, performance and reliability at the same time.
48810 Kato RoadFremont, CA