Mental Health Counselor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Telemynd is currently looking for amazing and enthusiastic mental health counselors who are interested in working to enhance the mental wellness of people within our community.
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of one year experience following licensure to practice fully independent as well as experience delivering competent mental health services to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns. Here are just a few of the benefits of joining:
- Personalized Onboarding — From the very start, our Clinical Relations Team meets with you to answer all your questions, record your schedule preferences and the types of clients you wish to see — all to build your customized caseload that can be adapted over time. They are your guide throughout the onboarding process and will help every step of the way.
- Live Training — You will receive all the support you need to feel comfortable using our platform. Our Training Specialists prepare to see your first Telemynd clients and you always have the ability to reconnect with your Training Specialist for another walkthrough if needed.
- Dedicated Coordination Team — Telemynd understands why you’ve chosen a career in mental health. That’s why we assign you to a team of support coordinators responsible for all the heavy-lifting. A coordinator will review every new request for care, and then qualify it before booking a first session into your calendar. Billing, co-pays, benefits, we’ve got that covered too. We want you to focus on what matters most — helping people lead a healthier, more fulfilling life.
- Balanced Life, Reliable Income — One of the biggest benefits for our providers is the flexibility of connecting with people from anywhere, at any time. You will be able to choose your caseload, and generate reliable income. Our average provider earns more than $100,000 per year while working less than 40 hours a week.
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical direct to consumer mental health therapy to clients
- Complete clinical documentation
- Maintain required client contact
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate professional board entities
- Complete and maintain all required continuing education requirements for specific licensure and specializations
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary
- Maintain up to date case files within electronic health record (EHR) system; and,
- Maintain contact with and consulting with third parties and collateral contacts when appropriate
- LCSW, LICSW, LPC, LPCC, LMHC, LMFT, or licensed psychologists
- Working knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
- Working knowledge of attachment styles and clinical presentation across the lifespan
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care and demonstrate appropriate professional boundaries and behavior
- Awareness of personal strengths and limitations
- This is a 1099 position
Related keywords: mental health, social worker, psychology, counselor
TelemyndWhy Work Here?
Our care team qualifies and does all the heavy lifting so you can focus on what matters most, delivering mental health care to patients.
Now more than ever, implementing technology-enabled solutions such as telemedicine are critical to ensuring continuity of care. Telemynd is committed to providing a comprehensive solution that allows the ability to more effectively manage existing practices while expanding overall reach through our national contracts with payors, hospital systems, and community health centers.