Referral Investigator (Temporary)
***This is a six-month temporary position for a special project.***
Responsible for handling referrals with priorities of Allegation of Abuse, Present Danger or Imminent Danger as assigned. Performs the initial review of the referral and ensures the well-being of the minor, until further understanding of the family is obtained. It will coordinate the visits to carry out the initial evaluation and designs the action plan. Ensures that the requirements are met according to the abuse criteria established in Law No. 246, known as the “Law for the Safety, Well-being and Protection of Minors”. Conduct interviews, inspect the home, and analyze the documented information on the case and risks in the environment. Document the interventions carried out, interviews, findings, among others. Prepare the research report. Will have the responsibility for preparing the research plan, according to the identified needs. Evaluate if there is Present Danger, that is, an immediate, significant condition that is occurring at the present time, which endangers or is threatening to endanger a minor.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from a recognized university.
- Current Social Work license and Membership in Puerto Rico
- Minimum of one year of experience in Customer Service and/or health related scenarios
- Experience in managing computerized systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create an environment conducive to collaboration and achievement of commitments.
- Ability to identify alternatives and agreements.
- Excellent planning, organizing and priority setting skills.
- Availability to provide services at various times, depending on the referral of cases
- Current driver's license
- Own authorized vehicle
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.