Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a customer service representative to join our team!. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 40 hour a week
- Monday to Sunday 8am - 12am
- Accumulation of vacation and sick days
- Permanent job
- Incentive program
- Growth opportunity
- Safe parking
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Telecontacto - Telecontact IncWhy Work Here?
Great work environment and growth opportunities.
Telecontacto is a bicultural/bilingual communications powerhouse BPO contact center with multiple centers in Puerto Rico. e are the most cost-effective solution, committed to the success of your campaign. Operation under Customer Relationship management approach in which quality assurance play golden role. We have deep experience with inbound/outbound customer client engagements and employ different techniques according to project need. We have great growth opportunities within the company and a great environment.
AddressSan Juan, PR
BusinessView all jobs at Telecontacto - Telecontact Inc