To join the Client Digital Experience (CDX) program aims to create a new engaging digital experience for clients through a mobile-focused development.
Must-Have Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of iOS application development in a professional environment or other relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Swift language, iOS Frameworks, and the Xcode development environment
• Strong fundamentals including object oriented programming, design patterns, data structures, and multithreaded development
• Experience of unit testing, automated testing and debugging of mobile apps
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative features on the platform
• Contribute to the development of our iOS apps with the goal of making our members more successful and our spaces smarter.
• Implement native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
• Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
• Work with product managers, designers and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile products.
• Solve challenging engineering, scaling and performance issues.
Rate $768 per day c2c ($664 per day w2)