Telecare, Diversified Mental Health Services Hiring Event! Offers on the Spot!
We will be hiring for the following locations
- Telecare, San Bernardino ACT, MAPs and FACT, 2080 S. "E" Street, San Bernardino, CA 92408 US
- Core, San Bernardino, 423 MacKay Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408 US
- Merrill Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU), 14677 Merrill Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335 US
- Telecare, Windsor Crisis Stabilization Unit CSU, 1481 North Windsor Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92404 US
- Wellspring CRT, 15217 San Bernardino Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 US
- All positions require successful completion of pre-employment requirements (DOJ, license verification)
The interview will take place on Indeed's virtual interviewing platform. After RSVP, you will find a link in your email that will lead you directly to the virtual interview lobby during the event. Try to find a quiet place with good lighting and a stable internet connection.
What to bring to this event
- Apply on Telecare's website: www.Telecarecorp.com/jobs
- Please research Telecare and know what we do and the requirements for the job you're interested
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
About Telecare, Diversified Mental Health Services
A Great Place to Grow. A Best Place to Work.
- We are an organization that makes a difference in people's lives every day. We have more than 3,600 committed employees serving people with Serious Mental Illness at 130+ program locations in seven states. At Telecare, we strive for excellence in providing services that help people recover their health, hopes and dreams. Through our multiple program types and levels of care, we provide an array of behavioral health services to adolescents, transition aged youth, adults and older adults, many of whom also live with complex needs related to co-morbid substance use, chronic health conditions, criminal justice backgrounds, and homelessness. How do we accomplish these things? We partner with public sector entities and private systems of care to develop programs for people with complex needs. And we are growing all the time, we experienced a 12% growth in just the past year.
What is a Virtual Hiring Event?
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren't in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you're a fit!
Virtual Hiring Event Details
Offers on the spot
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM US/Pacific
Interviewing via web
You'll receive an email on how to connect.
To apply, visit: https://events.indeed.com/event/62434/
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency