TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
TeleSign is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in supporting and enabling the CEO to be most efficient and effective in his duties by providing a wide range of operational support. This is a dynamic role, and extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. The position requires exceptional analytical skills as well as extensive experience with administration, communication, and internal/external relations. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have exceptional organizational skills, strong emotional intelligence, high ethical standards, and be capable of carrying out multiple projects while prioritizing tasks.
This position reports to the CEO and is based in Marina del Rey, CA.
- Draft Communication on behalf of CEO: Communications vary from formal company updates to recaps/follow-ups of various CEO internal/external meetings. The incumbent needs to be able to articulate the CEO’s viewpoints as needed in discussions and to drive follow-up as requested.
- Synthesize data and provide analysis to CEO: Timely business intelligence is critical. This position will proactively request, synthesize data from various operating units and will provide the CEO with succinct and detailed data analysis.
- Proactive Identification and Resolution of issues: The most challenging aspect of this position is to know how to resolve issues and which of the issues must be brought to the attention of the CEO. The incumbent must be proactive in resolving issues with a can do attitude. This requires the ability to navigate seamlessly through information, organize thoughts and provide alternate solutions while understanding the various interest of different parties.
- Support communications to the leadership team: Feedback from the CEO is crucial in decision making for executives in the organization. This role will serve as the conduit to understand and articulate various issues that require feedback/guidance to the CEO and communicate information back to leadership team.
- Leadership of special projects: There are projects that are time sensitive and that will fall within the scope of the CEO’s role. This position must be ready to take on any project the CEO needs done. Projects are vast in scope and may fall outside company projects and/or may be personal in nature.
- Organization of company documents of various entities and management of filing systems: The executive assistant role requires an organization of all company documents and implementation/management of filing systems. S/he will also be required to keep a calendar and to take notes as well as take care of booking as requested.
- Preparation/Facilitation of Company meetings: This position will make sure objectives of a meeting are realistic and well-articulated and make sure the CEO is well prepared. The logistics aspect of facilitating company meetings is important as well. The incumbent will be able to best leverage the CEO’s time by preparing all issues for discussion and working with the executive team to prioritize.
- Provide executive support to other senior leadership members as needed.
- Previous operational support and administrative experience supporting a CEO, SVP or practice partner.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a technology company
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel, PowerPoint, business management and productivity apps and software.
- Works hard, proactive, with extraordinary problem solving skills, proven track record of making things happen.
- Ability to work within various levels of the organization and influence employees across departments.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills. Work requires the ability to efficiently write memoranda, correspondence, reports and produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts using fine language.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow-ups.
- Experience with meeting and conference organizing.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, and trust.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is a plus.
- Ability and flexibility to travel or work after normal business hours.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact TeleSign HR at email@example.com. This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.