Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounts Receivable specialist position is to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts. This position resides in the Finance Department in Long Valley, NJ and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
• Post daily cash receipts.
• Making outbound collection calls or emails in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
• Handle customer inquiries regarding receivables.
• Generate AR aging reports and identify critical issues
• Escalate unresolved issues to manager.
• Send out monthly customer statements.
• Process dealer commissions
• Contact customers for tax exemption status
• Maintain sales tax exemption software
• Client billing by job (collect and prepare all necessary requirements for invoicing - Sales Quote, PO, Contract, etc)
• Review and maintain specific jobs for progress billing
• Generate credit memos as needed.
• Ad hoc reporting as requested (cash projection reports, BOL/freight tracking, etc).
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Set up new customer codes
• Monthly aging reports to salespeople.
• Project analysis
• Update job summaries and client folders with information
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 2+ Year Degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting, Business Administration, Bookkeeping or Manufacturing preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong collection skills
• Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills (at times can be high-paced)
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of the organization, both verbally and written.
• Organizational skills to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience with pay applications a plus
• Epicor ERP software experience
• Knowledge of lien process
TeleSearch Staffing Solutions
TeleSearch Staffing Solutions, the premier staffing service in Northwest New Jersey, is a well established, certified female-owned firm specializing in temporary and direct-hire placements of administrative and technical personnel.
AddressLong Valley, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TeleSearch Staffing Solutions