Hiring B2B Sales Appointment Setters (Work From Home)
TeleSales Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Do you have previous sales experience or call center experience?
* Are you looking for a work from home (WFH) job with professional training and support from an established company with a long track record in the industry?
* Would you like to get into a career field with a good starting wage and additional performance-based incentives?
* Do you have great conversational skills for working on the phone?
* Can you understand and speak confidently about moderately complex or technical business-related topics?
* Are you a self-starter who is curious, quick to learn, and eager to grow?
Our company is hiring Appointment Setters: talented, energetic B2B sales reps to help generate sales leads and set appointments for our B2B clients.
This is a 100% remote, work from home position. You’ll be making calls and talking with business executives and professionals during normal business hours.
We’ll provide a competitive hourly wage and fully paid training for all new hires, full-time or part-time. We’ll help you learn the business and be part of our team.
Being an Appointment Setter is not a “high pressure” or “hard sell” sales job; we are not expecting you to close the deal. Instead, your job as Appointment Setter will be to make the first point of contact to help start the conversation with our clients’ target customers and get them interested in being contacted for a future sales appointment.
Your work will help us learn more about prospective customers, talk with them about their business, find out how interested they are in buying from our clients, and begin the journey of making a sale.
About the Job: B2B Sales Appointment Setters
Regular Business Hours: (EST) Monday-Friday.
Compensation: Base Pay $16.00/hour + Incentives + Generous Signing Bonus
*Benefits Package Available for Full Time Hires
** Part-time and full-time openings.
** Fully paid training provided to all new hires.
** Ongoing professional development: once you are trained and working on client accounts, we continue to coach you in a supportive environment to help you succeed.
** GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR MOTIVATED SELF-STARTERS.
**PLEASE NOTE: We need to see your resume as part of your job application, so be sure to attach it. Responses without a resume attached will not be considered.**
• Outbound B2B cold calling, qualifying prospects, and setting sales appointments.
• Superb ability to start conversations, represent our clients with professionalism, and build trust upon initial contact to reach decision-makers.
• Comfortably interact with executive decision-makers.
• Perform basic Internet research to learn more about clients/contacts, update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, and document all client communication.
• Minimum of 2 years lead generation and/or cold calling experience required.
• Competitive and self-motivated nature: we want to hire people who are eager to work hard and get great results.
• Excellent verbal and conversational skills: must have a strong comfort level with professional sales conversations with experts in the client’s industry.
• Call center experience preferred but not required: some of our best reps have prior sales experience in direct to consumer sales or retail settings. If you know how to sell but want to get into a different B2B sales career path, talk with us!
• Strong computer and data entry skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.
• Accountability and highest level of integrity are a MUST.
TeleSalesWhy Work Here?
Great company with great clients
BusinessView all jobs at TeleSales