Our client is a 25-year-old, manufacturing services company and a leading provider of injection molding services, rapid prototyping, CNC machining and 3D printing. Client company is renowned for its additive manufacturing services and its primary market focus on medical device and industrial component manufacturing.
Client is restructuring its Sales Development Team under the remote, work-from-home management model. Company is refocusing its sales and marketing strategy during this period of disruption and economic restructuring. Sales Development will play a key role as a driver of renewed and long-term sales growth. In support of this initiative, TelePro Group is putting together a Sales Development Team to begin on June 8th. This position should be understood as an ongoing, temporary position, and the assignment as it’s currently defined will likely continue till the end of this year.
Sales Development Role
Client company gains a competitive advantage by leveraging its Sales Development Team to engage with leads early, understand prospect needs, and assess a potential fit for company’s products. A central role within the Sales Development Team is the Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR provides a human touch and owns the responsibility of engaging and nurturing leads until they are qualified sufficiently to pass to Sales for active selling.
SDRs enable the company to “connect” with early stage prospects who do not want to be “sold,” but instead want to investigate solutions to their business challenges in a no-pressure, learning-centric fashion.
Strategic Value of Role
Generate revenue through outbound prospecting and servicing inbound leads by:
- Understanding the prospective customers’ needs, requirements and service obligations
- Effectively positioning company’s products and solutions to gain interest
- Qualifying contacts that match the ideal customer profile to ensure they are worthy of a sales representative’s time
- Build rapport with prospects and transition ‘cold’ inquiries over time into ‘warm’ responsive prospects.
- Internalize best practices and act on coaching advice.
- Understand the customer's environment and introduce new concepts to solve the customer's problems.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for the National Sales Team.
- Provide qualified SQLs to the field sales organization to further account development/penetration efforts.
- Enter pertinent prospect information using SalesForce and SalesLoft. Update and expand as interactions occur.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s Lead Development processes and procedures that are instilled during training and onboarding.
- Work with outside sales representative and inside sales representative to spend time on the highest priority leads.
- Participate in remote sales meetings/trainings as appropriate.
- Maintain consistent and productive, outbound daily call volume commensurate with established benchmarks.
Requirements and Needed Items
- Availability to start training on Tue, May 26.
- Have a stable, home office work environment with adequate computing power and strong bandwidth
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office 365 and CRM tools (SalesForce.com experience is preferred).
- Strong phone, prospecting, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the sales teams you support
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and results driven.
- Team player and comfortable fit within a remote team and management
- Have comfort level with silent call monitoring, tracking and daily productivity in real-time
- Adherence to a consistent, daily/weekly work schedule of 25-40 hours per week, whether it’s a full-time or part-time fixed schedule, or a part-time variable schedule
- Straight, hourly pay rate starting at $15.00/hr. with weekly pay schedule
- Opportunity to work from home now and after the shelter-in-place mandates have been lifted
- If desired, opportunity for advancement when the SDR Team returns to the client’s offices in Chicago toward the end of year
- Hourly pay rate increases after review of consistent delivery of quality, as well as daily spiff contests and/or performance bonuses
- Work with a collegial group of mature, responsible professionals as long as desired until ready to return to your previous position
Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter expressing interest to: email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.