TeleHealth Services Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TeleHealth Services, a national technology solutions integrator, is hiring! We're searching for an experienced Sales Representative to strengthen our Sales team as they deliver innovative AV solutions to business and institutions across the East coast. You'll be integral to our company's success, as we continue to design and deliver turnkey solutions that increase patient satisfaction, improve quality of care, and maximize clinical and operational efficiencies.
Key responsibilities include supporting assigned territories by quoting, selling, and generating leads by handling incoming calls, conducting outbound cold calls, and following up with warm leads.
Daily tasks may include:
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Managing client product inquiries throughout the entire sales process and order fulfillment;
- Partnering with Account Executives to build and sustain customer relationships;
- Conducting "warm" handoff of leads to Account Executives;
- Converting quotes to sales orders.
Skills and experience you'll need:
- Associate's Degree in Sales, Communications, Business, or other related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business-to-business sales experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to calculate figures and amounts, including discounts, interests and percentages;
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Windows, MS Office, and Salesforce;
- Innovation and passion;
- Ability to learn quickly, self- motivate, and be a team player;
- Accountability, emotional intelligence and integrity.
Top candidates will have:
- Business-to-business sales experience in an internet or telephone environment;
- A combination of Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Communications, Business, or other related field, and 2 years of experience in business-to-business sales.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous Paid time off
If you have experience working in Sales with direct customer contact, cold-calling potential clients or business-to-business sales, we need your skills. Apply today!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at TeleHealth Services