Part-Time Customer Service -- CentraState
TeleHealth Services Freehold, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you enjoy assisting people and working with electronics? If you do, we want to talk with you. TeleHealth Services is looking for a Part-time Customer Service Rep to provide assistance to hospital staff and patients with their television/telephone service.
Successful candidates will have:
- 6 months of cash handling experience and 1 year of recent job stability
- Ability to routinely lift 25 lbs. overhead
- Ability to work approximately 15 to 20 hours per week between the hours of 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM weekdays and week-ends with flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Have own transportation to the hospital.
- Ability to pass a physical and drug screen
- Strong attention to detail and professional appearance
- Team player
- Good customer service and communications skills
- Enjoy working in a hospital setting
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at TeleHealth Services