Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Description: TELCOM Systems LLC, a family-owned and operated video, voice and data provider for multi-dwelling unit (MDU) communities and commercial properties across the Commonwealth of Virginia, is looking to add to its customer service department as its portfolio grows. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven professional seeking a challenging opportunity to join our team (40 hours/week with benefits).
This Representative must:
- Communicate in a professional manner with all subscribers and colleagues,
- Be willing to quickly interpret and adjust to different systems, technologies and tasks,
- Be proficient in a variety of data entry applications and methods.
Some responsibilities of this position may include but are not limited to the following:
- Working directly with our valued subscribers over the phone to handle a variety of account management procedures including, but not limited to, taking, scheduling and implementing installations, deactivations, service changes and trouble tickets, and interpreting subscriber account ledgers and taking payments,
- Opening and closing service orders performed over the phone and in the field,
- Consistently communicating with technicians in the field as well as subscribers to ensure highest quality of service to our subscribers during execution of orders and/or tickets.
- May need to work some evenings and weekends.
Requirements: High School Diploma or higher and a valid Driver’s License. Prior experience in telecommunications a plus but not required.
Telcom Systems LLC
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?