Director of Product Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Telarus was recently recognized by Inc. as a best workplace; our positive culture is a top priority. Telarus is the #1 global technology solutions brokerage with a singular focus on accelerating partner success through unparalleled resources, support, and education. We are professionals committed to providing the highest quality partner care.
Summary Position Description:
The Director of Product is responsible for the full lifecycle of Telarus products, coordination of technical product development and development of product strategies in conjunction with Telarus’ overall strategy.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Introduce the discipline of product management to Telarus for technical products.
- Manage Telarus’ product roadmap.
- Lead the development of new products in coordination with Sales, Marketing and Development.
- Manage the care and nurturing of existing products including feature changes, expansion and pricing
- Retire products that are no longer relevant and are not accretive to Telarus’ market offering.
- Directs, coordinates, and administers the planning, research, and development function improving existing or creating new services, processes, ideologies, territorial expansion, and/or development of new ventures for Telarus.
- Plans and develops aspects of research and development proposals, such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes proposals submitted to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures. Submits proposals considered feasible to management for further consideration and recommends allocation of funds to support them.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects, such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project. Conducts testing and pilot runs for new or improved products or services.
- Prepares reports on progress and recommends the addition, expansion, or discontinuance of projects. Prepares and administers research and development budget.
- May recruit, hire, and train department staff, evaluate staff performance, and develop goals and objectives for staff.
Additional Position Responsibilities:
- Engage with selling partners to assess their needs and analyze engagement
- Create budgets and timelines for products
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate product strategy
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
- Collaborate with other executives and departments to ensure cross-functional alignment
- Several years of experience a product manager
- Ready to build and lead a project management team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- A passion for creating high-quality and user-friendly products
- A proven track record of on-time, on-budget product delivery
- Success managing product with the agile development methodology
- Experience building in the salesforce platform
- Product use and relevance to partner engagement.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as instructed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Get fresh Culture Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.