Telamon is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will work with our technical staff in positioning and pursuing new opportunities. This position works on the ground with San Francisco staff. This marketing role supports our SF office focus on various projects including infrastructure, Public Works, Transportation, SWPPP, Roadways, Curb Ramps, Topo Surveying, Lidar 3D Scanning and Mapping … with primary focus on proposal preparation, market research and some external engagement.
- · Proposal and Bid Support. Assist in development of winning proposals that aligns with company’s growth objectives and responsible for day to day responsibilities including pursuits and visibility efforts.
- · Prepare Proposal responses, including initial outlines, appropriate forms and other specialized documents and support business development initiatives for Civil Engineering and Land Surveying businesses
- · Collaborate with internal and external management and technical staff in organization and development of proposal sections and scopes of work
- · Managing the preparation of submission packages, tailored resumes, responses and presentations for selected RFQs and RFPs
- · Monitor key clients and RFP sites such as IMS for new proposals and upcoming deadlines
- · Perform Research on prospective clients, identifying authorities to engage engineering consultants and discovers client’s project plans.
- · Develop, maintain and update project and technical information in databases for use in submissions and other marketing materials
- · Develop, maintain and update marketing collateral, including resumes, project sheets, project lists, capability statements and brochures
- · Work with firm leadership to plan an develop marketing strategies
- · Develop Schedule and content to launch, update social media and company website
- · Develop and convey comprehensive knowledge of firm’s practice, clientele, goals, policies and procedures
Requirements and Preferences
- · Preferred candidate will have basic understanding of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying terminology and business processes
- · Must have excellent communication, strong writing and organizational skills
- · 3+ years’ experience in marketing /business development in the A/E/C services industry
- · Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, planning engineering or related technical field
- · MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator)
- · Confident, self-motivated and proactive, with proven ability to juggle/respond to multiple deadlines under pressure
- · Proficient in marketing practice and demonstrate background in public relations and developing and maintaining a business network
- · CPSM certification and active involvement in professional organizations such as Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) are beneficial