- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is an American multinational company and one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in the world. It also manufactures baked products, beverages and many more that are produced globally.
• Responsible for selling Client portfolio, focusing on CORE and innovation items, promotional events and company focused initiatives to the Convenience, Food, and Foodservice classes of trade through the distributor network.
• Sells targeted promotions, CORE, and innovation via outbound phone calls to Convenience, Food, and Foodservice class of trade retailers using effective sales techniques while maintaining call volumes, talk time and sales quotas.
• Product, promotional and marketing information is communicated to authorized retailers in order to generate sales. Sells and maintains compliance for annual loyalty contracts.
• Gathers information in order to assist in planning future promotions and in generating sales reports. Incorporates ongoing feedback to enhance product and promotional knowledge. Works as a team to contribute to the department and business objectives by meeting sales and distribution goals.
• Participate in campaign management. Maintains accurate information for each customer in the database. Communicates applicable field follow-ups to leadership team.
• Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities: Include only required physical and/or mental abilities and special criteria (heavy lifting, driver's license requirement, overtime, special work hours, etc.).
• Please list only those requirements which are job specific and which will ultimately be necessary for successful job performance.
• Exceptional Selling Skills
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft suite
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Be specific with regard to years of experience, special training, applicable degree (or critical college-level courses), as well as equivalency to education and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required
• Experience: Sales experience a plus but not required
Tek Wissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
BusinessView all jobs at Tekwissen
Get fresh Core Group Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.