Governance Analyst/Architect || Richmond, VA 23219 - Hybird
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greetings for the day!
This is Manoj Kumar (Technical Recruiter) from TEKVA LLC.
One of our Clients is looking for Governance Analyst/Architect || Richmond, VA (Hybrid). Please let me know if you are interested in this position. I would love to chat with you further.
Role: Governance Analyst/Architect
Location: Richmond, VA (Hybrid)
Duration: 3+ Months (Possibility Extension)
Interview Type: In Person
Local profiles only!
- Seeking Governance Business Analyst. The Analyst will analyze processes and develop documentation to support Governance initiatives.
- The Analyst will also assist in issue resolution, operationalizing Governance practices, creating and socializing IT Governance artifacts, such as IT audit responses, control processes etc. This position will also assist in extending the scope of ITD Governance, Compliance and Process Improvement.
- The IT Governance Analyst is responsible for providing IT governance, and will align IT investments with enterprise business goals, as well as Bureau and Agency guidance.
- Oversee the audit response process and coordinate with customers and IT Leadership to document points of compliance to agency standards.
- Coordinate requirements submission and execution requirements for the Audit Response Workstream, ensuring an accurate level of detail and defined scope.
- Oversee task intake for the IT Governance service area. Collaborate with service area leads and program managers to assign tasks to resources.
- Provide input into the augmentation of a governance model for ITD's critical processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in process modelling
- Experience with drafting business or executive-centered briefs, presentations, and reports
- Knowledge an Agile Project Management environment preferred
- Experience working in a Matrix/Pooled resource environment preferred
- Knowledge of general IT Audit and Compliance response processes
- Understanding of IT Governance best practices, tools, with willingness to learn
- Commonwealth or Agency Implementation
- Ability to work independently and work creatively and analytically in a team environment
- Attention to detail, strong listening skills, and good verbal and written communications are required
Skill Required / Desired:
- Knowledge and application of IT Governance best practices- Required 5 Years
- Experience in Process Modeling- Required 5 Years
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Compliance standards- Required 5 Years
- Experience in business writing and presenting- Required 5 Years
- Educational or Career Experience in Cybersecurity, Government technology implementation, IT Governance or related field(s)- Required 4 Years.
Technical Recruiter, Tekva LLC
Direct: (732) 967 2775 | Email: manoj (at) tekvallc (dot) com
Linked In: linkedin.com/in/manoj-kumar-3b99aa245
Get fresh Architect Government jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.