Senior Technical Services Engineer, ETP
Teknor Apex Central Falls, RI
- Expired: June 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for providing technical support to sales representatives and customers related to plastic material, specifically in making material recommendations and problem solving process optimization. Travel to customer’s facility also required.
The TSE will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with key customers. This involves being proactive and reactive to customer needs. Proactive duties involve helping customers with optimizing part and mold design based on material selections, and assisting customers with Moldflow’s, FEA’s and design reviews to achieve optimal product design. Reactive duties are essential for technical service. This involves solving the customer issues effectively and efficiently to prevent customer downtime and scrap. The ability to use CAE programs and lab testing is essential for helping customers solve production issues.
- Assist customers with process optimizations, product sampling and troubleshooting.
- Expert in optimizing injection molding processes using scientific principles.
- Knowledge in FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
- Responsible for characterizing Moldflow & FEA data for new ETP materials.
- Able to analyze Moldflow results and create reports to present to customers.
- Knowledge in plastic part design and mold design.
- Proficient in polymer testing and failure analysis to help solve customer issues.
- Assist customers with preliminary part and mold design concepts. Attend customer part design reviews if necessary and make recommendations as needed.
- Strong knowledge in PA materials is preferred but not essential.
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team to maintain and grow business with key customers.
- Experience in creating and presenting technical presentations to customers and engineers.
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DOE) for troubleshooting and process optimization.
- Six Sigma experience is preferred but not essential.
- Adept at answering technical questions from customers regarding materials physical properties and product requirements as well as processing machine setup, process optimization.
- Enters technical service jobs, analyzes data, forms recommendations based on data.
- Reviews completed technical service jobs, color matches, and complaints.
- Visits customer facility to help run material and help with troubleshooting both proactively and as needed.
- Ability to solve customer problems in a variety of new processes and designs that are contrary to conventional thought.
- Ensures Company safety procedures are being adhered to.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Work requires the application of a variety of procedures, policies, and/or precedents used in combination. Frequently, the application of multiple, technical activities are employed; thus, analytic ability and inductive thinking are required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Position requires between 4-6 years of related engineering experience.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience in a field of study such as chemistry, science, or engineering.
AddressCentral Falls, RI
EngineeringView all jobs at Teknor Apex