Title: Supply Chain Analyst
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Code: EB-7216789474
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Supply Chain Analyst to work on-site with our client in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Responsible for supporting operations through the development and analysis of Sales forecast, Inventory management, and Sales and Operations process. This position will collect and evaluate data and develop solutions driving performance improvement.
- Analyze and forecast monthly sales for multiple facilities. Coordinate actions between stakeholders.
- Coordinate S&OP reporting with master scheduler, sales, finance and operations to input and analyze resulting data
- Prepare S&OP action plan and monitor status
- Proactively identify Supply/Demand RISK to plan and initiate mitigation actions
- Given historical and forecasted demand, analyze and establish inventory stock levels that support customer lead time expectations while balancing with company financial objectives and turns
- Prepare and maintain part interchangeability matrix to support use of slow moving parts appropriate substitute for preferred part
- Working with Finance, assess excess and obsolete inventory identifying inventory drivers and scrap opportunities
- Lead or participate in lean initiatives for process and procedure changes required to improve overall supply chain performance
- Report management as necessary
- Coordinate product transfer action plans between Zodiac manufacturing sites
- Back-up for Master Scheduler
- KPIs set up and monitoring
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience required
- Supply Chain Management, Program Management, Business Management or other technical field of study preferred.
- Minimum 5 years demand management/inventory analyst experience
- Experience in S&OP preparation and analysis, Forecasting and Inventory Analysis
- Understanding of capacity management and production planning
- Use of ERP system (Movex M3 most desirable)
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Lean manufacturing principles training preferred
- APICS classes preferred
- PowerPoint, Visio, Report writing based from data warehouse system preferred
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.