Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Type / Hours: 24-month assignment
Rate: $31.50+/- p/hr
Job ID: JPC-2758/867605
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Software QA Engineer to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to work corp to corp or to sponsor H-1B visas at this time. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
This position will provide software QA testing for calibration applications.
- Become familiar with clients instruments
- Work with team to define test plan and test criteria
- Run defined test plans created in conjunction with the development team
- Validate results and resolve all defects
- Escalate technical, material, and logistical issues appropriately for resolution
- Communicate status of testing, progress of work completed, and priority of future work.
- Schedule work, prioritize activities, and manage time effectivelyto detail and the ability to follow a strict quality standard for both Integrated Circuits and Diodes.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good attention to details
- Able to communicate with project team effectively
- Past software QA experience
- Past software development experience
- Experience using test equipment including signal sources, spectrum analyzers, power meters, etc.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.