Material Handler - Colorado Springs, CO
Tekberry Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MATERIAL HANDLER DAY SHIFT
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Type: 2-year assignment
Rate: $19.00 p/hr
Job #: JPC-3250/923515
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Materials Handler Day shift with a Fortune-1000 technology company in Colorado Springs, CO. This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
- Issues parts and material to production work orders and delivers to production material staging area
- Restocks Point of Use locations of bulk material on the production floor
- Conducts inventory cycle counts of material on a weekly basis. May assist with investigating material discrepancy errors
- Traces lost shipments and/or file claims for lost or damaged items
- Perform administrative functions such as maintaining department databases, prepare routine reports, file shipping and receiving records
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, written work instructions, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards
- Performs miscellaneous stock room related administrative duties as assigned
- May provide on the job training and guidance as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe, working environment and optimize
- 2+ years material handling experience is preferred
- Track record of reducing waste in process steps, familiarity with LEAN methodologies
- Experience with Oracle WMS, TA-15, and logistic carrier databases preferred
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with operation of material handling equipment preferred
- Experience with MS Suite of applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to repeatedly lift 25+ pounds, without assistance
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Tekberry has over 25 years of experience working with clients from Fortune 500 companies down to small and medium sized companies. Our job is to develop a partnership with clients and with our talent to ensure that we best match opportunities with our talent pool. But we don’t just match for job specifications, we match people to the work culture, too.